Sunday, January 8, 2012

BEYONCE' SPEAKS ON HER NEW BABY AND THE "NAME"

12 comments:

  1. Girl I was too through with Glozell, and her hoppin booty and the Jay-Z huh uuuhh lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am done! I'm dying over here... "Let me check twitter!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over here is tears...LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Glozell is too funny. She needs her own TV show

    ReplyDelete
  5. "lacefront" -which brings to mind my internal debate concerning her hairdye commercials; b/c part of me thinks there are easier ways for her to change her hair color like buying a different color NEXT time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. FOOLISHNESS AT IT'S FINEST! I died laughing lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I am weak right now... this was too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg this is too funni like priceless need to be showed on ellen's degenous show funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Glozell!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg...DWL RIGHT NOW! LOVE THE BABY LACE FRONT

    ReplyDelete