Friday, February 24, 2012

MAC LIPSTICKS : NEUTRALS AND EVERYDAY SHADES

     I've never been the woman to give in to all the hype over particular makeup brands. Whom I kidding!? I was  foolish in my early twenties and spent enough money on MAC Cosmetics to make a down payment on a car. I'm not proud of it, but I'm wiser now, MUCH, wiser.  However, I will attest to their quality products,  specifically their lipsticks. Now retailing $14.50 a lipstick, I'm given a ton of color selection, and various finishes, Satin, and Amplified Creme being my favorites. So, when my "boo-boo-cakes" gave me a gift card to MAC Cosmetics for Valentine's Day , I was more than happy to add to my RI-DICULOUS lipstick collection. I intentionally went for neutral, everyday shades that compliment many olive, tan and deep complexions like myself. If you have any of these shades, please share which is your favorite. If you have any other lipstick recommendations feel free to share.



(FROM LEFT TO RIGHT)
Touch:Lustre; Freckletone:Lustre; Fast Play:Amplified; Cosmo:Amplified




(FROM LEFT TO RIGHT)
Del Rio: Satin; Retro:Satin; Verve:Satin; Pink Nouveau:Satin

2 comments:

  1. I have the Touch and Cosmo. I wear the Touch like every day and is the only lipstick from MAC I always go back to as soon as it is near the end I rush out to pick up anther. God forbid there is a day I want to wear it and it is finished. It has been my fav for about 7 years now. I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it lol. Whereas the Touch is more of a browny peachy nude, the cosmo is more on the pinky side... I love these shades... I think we are around the same tone, so they are going to look great on you. I also have the retro and it is a great vampy colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wunmi, Yesss Im so excited to have an arsenal of great shades that work for my complexion. I always love the bright and bold lipsticks too, but Im sooo happy with my picks. Cant wait to show the Pink Nouveau

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts