Friday, February 24, 2012

TOOTSIES TALK: SHOE- GASM

Nothing makes "mama bear" happier than a brand new pair of shoes. These puppies, are not only comfy, they are some of the baddest booties I own. ShoeMint, yes another subscription club outdid themselves. Collaborating with Steve Madden to customize various shoes with ShoeMint is a great union. Unlike other shoe clubs, the designs, quality , and selection of the shoes makes ShoeMint one of the best shoe subscription clubs that I have been apart of to date.  These suede booties are very Jeffery Campbell-like, breathing life back to  fashion of the 70's and putting a smile on my face.  Let me know how you would style this booties, and I may do an outfit of the day inspired by one of you. 




7 comments:

  1. Lol yes, your booties are bomb. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty awesome. I like the studding up the back. I think I'd wear them with skinny jeans and a button down top. Hair up, with fabulous accessories. So It's relaxed and comfortable but still edgy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even fake, they are kinda bad.
    (that's bad in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, they look superrr tall in the second pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these would look good with a body con dress or any dress. Those bavues are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts