Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PRODUCT JUNKIES MEET CURLBOX


       Now there is no need to run to Wal-Mart, or the beauty supply store, your products can now come directly to your home. Subscription based shopping is a new way to indulge in the things you love most. Pomades, conditioners, serums are all things I love to experiment with. Having tight coils and kinks myself, I'm giddy at the thought of discovering products just by opening my mailbox. Kudos to the founder. With all the excitement of natural hair, and curl acceptance, I'm sure a subscription to CurlBox will be a "must try" to many hair care enthusiasts.

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to get one for March, but you know they sold out in 40 minutes!!?? RIDICULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right AE ..actually it was 39 minutes...I feel slighted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo wanted to try this, but I missed even the SECOND round of invites...so I opted to try CurlKit instead...

    ReplyDelete