Wednesday, January 25, 2012

$8 NAIL POLISH THAT SPARKLES- ESSIE'S A CUT ABOVE

There's nothing better than natural nails, that are painted and manicured beautifully. Sparkly nails isn't for everyone, but the shine and bling makes the tedious, hour long acetone rub and take off session is worth it. Essie's a cut above caught my eye, because of the 3D rose gold glitter. Now, I'd never endorse an $8 nail polish.  I'm super frugal. Some polishes are worth it, and now I see why. With only two coats of this polish over a clear base coat, I have an almost opaque layer of 3D rose gold glitter. Unlike most glitter polishes you get more then just sparse sprinkles or specs of glitter . I picked mine up from Rite Aid on a promotional display.


Essie's  A Cut Above

3 comments:

  1. So I was going to buy that same nail polish Essie brand...until I saw the same exact one in the Milani brand... Needless to say I got neither because I became annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOWEEEEE I like the blingage(is that a word)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is worth it. Got a bottle in December. Its a head turner and conversation starter. And yes it is worth the acetone rub off. ♡

    ReplyDelete