Sunday, January 22, 2012

MY QUEST FOR THE PERFECT VINTAGE COAT

I first became obsessed with vintage leather when my favorite cast member from The Real World Back to New York, Nicole graced my 10" television screen in 2001. She wore this amazing,  mid calf genuine leather coat, with fur trim and a belt.  Even the most experienced thrifter comes across their dream item, but the cut, condition or size isn't for you. This has been the case for me.  I consider it a "it's just not meant to be" moment.
Sade' shares my same attitude and excitement with a similar vintage coat that she recently scored. Her coat is so damn fierce, it makes me wanna snatch it right off her back :O)




2 comments:

  1. OK!!!!!! That coat is HOT!!! What a steal! If only I could be so lucky to find a coat like that for $20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know , I had my mouth open when I saw her and her new thirsted coat.

    ReplyDelete