Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO 24 HOUR EYESHADOW

FIERCE & TANGY and TOUGH AS TAUPE
      If you are a eyeshadow wearer, you need to hop on these $7 cream eyeshadows. They are extremely silky, come in fabulous shades and blends wonderfully. I like to use my finger to apply them, or with a flat stiff brush like MAC's 242 . The biggest selling points of this product is that it lasts on the lid without creasing, blends well and dries in an amount of time that allows you to work with it, but sets quickly. Not forgetting to mention you can find them at most drugstores . I opted to pick up the colors that interested me. (I wasn't completely sold ).  Fierce and Tangy is a matte orange, tangerine shade . Tough as Taupe is also a matte, flat color almost a slate grey on my complexion while in the jar you can see the brown in it.  Compared to the other shades in the collection these two are flat and matte with the tiniest hint of light reflecting shimmer. These have been compared to the M.U.A Aqua Creams and M.A.C's Paint Pots.






4 comments:

  1. Love your blogs, they are always so informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the same two colors last week. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @FemPowerment Tees Thanks so much . I try to be as helpful and informative as possible. WITHOUT being a bore lol

    @Alicia Im gonna try the orange , I have a look in my head lol

    ReplyDelete